Alright! I did it! We now have a blog. Crazy to me but hopefully lots of fun for people to read. Okay... now what to write first? I guess we will start with my two crazy monkeys.
Corban now has a normal army crawl. In the beginning of his crawling days/months he would lean to one side, stretch out the opposite arm and kick off with the opposite leg. Then role/lean to the other side and repeat the process. Very funny! I think after rubbing his face on across the carpet for two plus months, he realized there is a better way.
We just took Corban in for his 9 month check up and it looks like he's just like daddy. Tall (50-75 percentile) and skinny (10-25 percentile). Now I know what you are thinking Colbie (his possible future bride). Don't worry I will make sure he stays ahead of you. Hopefully.
Gabriel is sooooo full of energy right now... or always. He loves dinosaurs, trains and dirt. Lately we have been playing in the backyard and Gabe takes his trains and covers them with dirt and throws rocks at them. Such a boy. Bathtime has become more frequent lately.
Press the arrow on the screen to play the videos.
Yay!!! You're blogging!! So exciting!!! LOVE Corban's crawl!! Seriously the cutest ever!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good Lindsay!!!!! I'm very happy you are in our little blogging world now. And the videos are so cute!
ReplyDeletewelcome sister! blog looks awesome. the pic of the boys is amazing. corban looks bigger than gabe- amazing what sitting a little closer to the camera can do for a person.
ReplyDeletelove you and can't wait to read about your life!
Welcome to your blog world!! I'm so excited it is truly fun to stay connected this way. Your boys are so handsome!
ReplyDeleteHooray for family blogs! I say you get Corban into a swim class asap. So adorable!! :) Your babies are made of awesome.
ReplyDeleteAs much as I avoid too much technology - I have to admit I love my girls blogs. And seeing the kids at their cutest moments can't be topped. Thanks for the delightful words and remember, you can always hang out at GG's when Robert is 'on the road'. Hugs....
ReplyDeleteWe showed grandma Sophie the pictures and videos! Gabe and Corban are so cute!
ReplyDeleteGrandma say Hello to everyone!