This one is for Robert.
For Mother's Day Robert gave me an entire day off from the boys (all 3 of them ;] ) and an evening out with him. It was GREAT!!! I went to the gym, shopping, napped, etc. I loved it. I found myself getting a little lonely towards the middle of the day though. Breaks like that don't come too often. Then in the evening Robert arranged for Megan and Linda to watch the boys while we went out for dinner and a movie. We ate at Raw. That was the first time I had sushi for dinner... actually sushi and nothing else. It was sooo good. We got a couple different kinds along with some appetizers, sat on the patio and enjoyed a quiet evening to ourselves. Ah, so refreshing. Then Robert took me to see Letters to Juliet. I love romantic love movies. It was really sweet of him because Robert does not. He sat through it happily. You are sweet Robert! The movie was a bit boring so I gave him even more props. It was a lovely evening. Thank YOU Robert for being a great husband!
great job brother! glad you enjoyed your day sister. you're a good mom for getting lonely in the middle of your day ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful mother's day! I'm so glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteGo Robert! How fun!
ReplyDelete