Friday, June 25, 2010

Crazy

So I am writing this one- to get if off my chest and two- to see how the title of this blog fits our life. As some of you know Robert was out of town this last week. He was at camp. While Robert was away something happened every day! Let me guide you through this past week of my life.

~Sunday- Robert left. The lock on my back door broke off at 9pm. Yep. No lock. Already a bit on edge, so I wedged a golf club in the door. (Barb came over on Monday to fix it. Thanks.)
~Monday- Max torn apart the diaper bag. Brought most of it's contents outside and devoured it. That included a formula container, cheerios in a container, more snacks, etc. Gabe decided to throw a 45 min. meltdown because I wouldn't let him sleep with Lightning McQueen because he was not being a good listener. That was fun.
~Tuesday- Gabriel trying to assert his own will. Corban needy.
~Wednesday- Corban pooped like 500 times. Maybe whole milk is too rich for him. Now it's 1/2 soy 1/2 milk. Our house had a lovely aroma to it.
~Thursday- Max took Corban's bottle outside to chew on. Is he teething? Seems like it. There was a dead bird in our pool. We had potstickers. When I was putting away the soy sauce, I honestly don't know what happened, I dropped the glass bottle and it shattered everywhere. Why? Why was my patience being tested to the extreme?
~Friday- Max just threw up on the carpet. Robert will be home in 2 hours. My santity is seriously slipping.

Crazy Watson Life.

(PS I know that many of you have watched the boys for me. Thank you. Sometimes these things "just happen".)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lindsay! Stupid, punk devil! I'm so sorry he did everything he could to mess with you this week! I'm so glad that Robert will be home to fix doors, help with kids, and take care of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! What a week! I see a wonderful kidless night in your near future!!! (Robert if you read this blog that's your hint!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lindsay i'm so sorry. i prob would not have made it through day 2. you are amazing. next year come to camp w us and have someone else enjoy all those fun times w your boys.

    ReplyDelete