Hey everyone!! Nice to hear Ol' Canada is reading this. Good to hear it a? (Sorry no accents on my computer for the sound.) Ok, so super quick.... Robert has been out of town for 2 weeks (he is back tonight) so needless to say nothing has been posted. Corban turned ONE on Monday. That was super fun. We played at a splash pad with some friends and enjoyed the day. He absolutely loved hearing people tell him "Happy Birthday". He is almost off baby food. He still likes to be a prince and get things his way. His 1st real meal was spaghetti. He has eaten salmon, potatoes, chicken and a couple other random things. He is starting to walk. He takes a chuck of steps here and there. Let the adventures begin. We had lots of people help us out while Robert was gone. So a big shout out, and in no particular order, to Kayleigh, Mom, Elaine, Dad, Carol, Barb, Jerry, Jihae, Christin, and Cindy. If I forgot you for the moment I am super sorry. Remind me and I will surely edit this. Truly, thank you all for your help. We ALL appreciated it! Next week I will post some real stuff with pics. Until then enjoy the reading. :]
As I am finishing typing this, Gabe tells me over the baby gate, "Mommy- Corban is walking. He is walking!"
No comments:
Post a Comment