Thursday, January 27, 2011

Catching up- 2 parts

 Well it's been an action packed couple of weeks.  My friends and family threw me a LOVELY "sprinkle".  Not a shower but a sprinkle.  I loved it.  A sprinkle is where you have already had a shower from previous kids but now are having a different gender.  Let me just tell you PINK was the color of choice!!!  Thank you to everyone who made it spectacular!!!!  From the food to the guests to the gifts-- thank you for everything!!! I wish I could post every pic!  Here is a couple. 






 
Part two
One of our lovely students, who graduated last year from our high school group, came out to take some pics of us.  I wasn't going to do maternity pics this time around, but then saw a friend's and it was such a cute family moment before their next addition was born that we decided to do the same.  So, after learning from all of our attempts for a family picture at Christmas, we just went to "hang out" at the park and see what Jacque could capture.  Here are a couple pics from that. 

1 comment: