I know my writings are few and far between. Hopefully soon, when Emma is sleeping better, I can post more pictures, stories and videos for you.
We were in California for a week for high school summer camp for church. It's with Hume Lake Christian Camps- who are amazing!! We stayed in an apartment on Point Loma's campus. It was fun because I had a nanny for a week!! Yup a nanny!!! Shannon Suiter aka Super Nanny was my super fantastic nanny for the week. With the 3 kids and Robert popping in and out throughout the week she was very needed. Shannon is sooooo great with my kids. All three love her.
We went to the beach a couple times, flew kites, walked up and down a steep hill a thousand times, watched the sunset "into the ocean", ran around a lot and got to hang out a bit with some super cool high school students. Aunt Kimmy even made the trek down to see the 3. They love their Aunt Kimmy. I have video that I will post at some point of Gabe loving the ocean, Emma laughing a lot at Shannon and Corban doing something cute. But for now you will have to wait. Because I am also am waiting.... for my lovely son to poop on the potty. Oh the patience I have accumulated :)
No comments:
Post a Comment