Melanie's wedding was lovely. She and Kyle got married on July 15 on a yacht in New Port Beach. The weather on the boat was perfect. A sunset to follow the ceremony. It was great! The whole family was in it. I was a bridesmaid, Robert the officiant, Gabe and Corban were ring bearers and Emma a flower girl. These are some of the pictures my mom and cousins gave me since I didn't take any! Thank you ladies. I am sad that I don't have any pictures of my dear Aunt and Uncle from South Dakota. If I get one I will post it. A big shout out to Barb and Jerry coming to help with the kids. Thank you!!!
Aunt Janet, Jen and Uncle Frank. (Robert was so happy. He always wanted an "Uncle Frank".)
Model Kayleigh and Aunt Elaine (They currently live in Dubai.)
Corban was a little ham holding Gabby's hand (the other flower girl).
Gabe and Emma walking down. They did great! They all got to the front and said "That was fun. Let's do it again." And ran to the back and walked up with their partners again. It was hillarious!
Best man Mike.
Melanie trying not to cry.
Man were these two fighting over this little lady all night.
Canadian cousins!! Jen and Kayleigh
Speech time. Kim's was hillarious!!
Sisters!
Robert's tradition passed on to the kids. It was a hit!
Congrats Melanie and Kyle!! And welcome to the family!!!


loved pretty much every pic. the boys in their tuxes were so dang handsome!!!! great memories ;)
ReplyDelete