Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lemon tree

I want to give you just a little taste of our marriage/ Robert's mind.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day or Arizona's birthday as Robert likes to refer to it as.  He loves me and loves buying me flowers, chocolate, etc.... just not on 2/14.  He hates that it has to be "on that day".  But being a great husband he went out and bought me some flowers on the way home from work...... flowers that almost turned into a lemon tree.  What?  A lemon tree?  Yes.  A lemon tree.  Upon arriving at Costco, the best place for flowers, they had lemon trees for sale.  Robert really, really, really pondered getting me a lemon tree for Valentine's day.  He was torn.  He thought "I bet Lindsay would really like this."  I am glad he kept pondering.  When he arrived home with flowers AND his story about how he almost bought me a lemon tree, I assured him he made the right decision.  Good job Robert with the roses.  Thanks for thinking of ME.  I love you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment