Wednesday, February 23, 2011

She's here!

 Emma is here!!  She arrived in quick fashion on the morning of Feb. 17, 2011.  Our little sweetheart gave us her first sign she was coming at 4am and then arrived by 7am.  She would have come sooner but we had to wait for the doctor.  We got to the hospital just in the knick of time for an epidural.  It was a close call.  Very close call.  But all went well and she is such a joy. 
  She was born weighing 7lbs. 7ounces at 7am.  She must be a lucky baby.  She is 20 inches long and is blond!  I know I sound shocked when I say she is blond because my hair is so dark.  Sure both our boys have blond hair now but Corban was born with super dark hair. 




The boys love her; Gabe more than Corban.




She is already sporting the "Watson faux hawk".  So my little blond haired baby looks just like her dad and brothers. 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Watson Fam!! Emma is adorable!! PS...Lindsay-You are made to have babies my friend! I'm praying for as quick of a delivery as you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!! Well done. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete