Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lots to catch up on....

Are you ready because here we go!

Gabe starts preschool next week!  I know.  It is crazy.  I was all about it and then when it actually happened I got all sad.  Then my house was filled with it's regular chaos and decided-- yup it's time for him to go.  Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 he will be attending Bethany Learning Center at Sun Valley Bethany/Tempe Campus.  We are excited.  I am pretty sure I'm going to tear up his 1st day- Jan 3rd. 

Corban will officially start potty training (again) when Gabe is at school.  The time has come to once again endure this feat of parenthood.  His speech is getting so clear.  Ah, it is so nice to understand clearly what your child is saying. 

Emma started walking on Christmas Eve! She is only 10 months old.  The boys both walked at 1 year.  She had taken a handful of steps a couple of times and then just decided to start walking.  This video is from Christmas Eve.  Now she is all over the house.  She likes to say "hi, daddy, baby, baba (bottle)". 

Life is moving fast!
I'll post some pics soon!


1 comment:

  1. awesome! hope this is an INCREDIBLE new week for you and the kids! really excited for gabers. will be praying for the boys as they move on to preschool and potty training! good luck sister!

    ReplyDelete