Monday, January 16, 2012

Life is moving fast

Well sorry for the long period between writings.  Life is moving!  Let me tell you about it.
 Corban is about 85% potty trained.  I started last week and it has been somewhat easy.  This is not what I was expecting because it took us a lot longer with Gabe.  I let Corban play outside in the grass and pee "country style" as a friend put it for the first 3 days.  Then we progressed into the bathroom and now he is going almost on totally on his own.  Amazing!! 

Gabe started preschool last week and loves every minute of it!  Our little neighbor boy Phillip joined his class too.  They are really cute together. 

And Emma, well she is cruising around like crazy.  So fast, she actually runs.  It's impressive.  Good self-defense against her two big brothers.  She carries a car or train in one hand and her baby doll in the other. 
Well balanced.

 Robert and I are training for Ragnar.  It is a 200 mile relay race with a team of 12. 
Robert will probably run a total of 16-17 miles and I mostly likely will run 11-13 total.  It is going to be "fun".... at least that is what we have been told.  Should be a good time.  That is at the end of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment