This is way overdue. Both boys are in school this year! Gabe is in pre-k 5 days a week from 9-1 and Corban is in preschool 2 days a week from 9-1. They love it soooo much. Corban is doing so well in his class. He loves to learn. They sing songs a lot and now Corban does too. He makes up a song for everything. It's pretty cute. His lastest "you have to go to school. and when you go to school you have to bring your backpack and your fruit snacks." (choose your own tempo and melody to sing that.) Gabe loves getting older. He loves that he gets to go 5 days a week as well as help his brother in the morning play on the playground with their friends.
Yes- I cried.. the first couple days. Small sets of tears. I did really well the first day until Robert looked at me and said "hey you are doing really well." sob sob sob sob. Thanks buddy. I was a little nervous for Corban on the first day because the playground is big and when the bell rings they have to line up at their classroom number. I showed him and walked him over to his sign and explained everything. I even told Gabe to help him. Well long behold, he was the only kid in his class that lined up there. So proud. Emma has been so good when the boys are gone. We went out to lunch with a friend and she sat so nice. Ah, it has been good.
Gabe's 1st day of pre-k at Sun Valley Learning Center.
Corban's 1st day of preschool at Sun Valley Learning Center.
Emma's 1st day ALONE!
Gabe rocking the bike. Both boys are doing so well riding.
Corban and his bike. No picture of Emma but she runs along side them.
They really do love each other.
Boys just being silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment