Saturday, August 14, 2010
Ah- the 2nd child
Yesterday the four of us were swimming in the pool enjoying our evening. Corban was in the boat. Gabe was walking around the pool chasing Robert. I was sitting back enjoying it all. Gabe was playing with Corban when he chucked the pool thermometer point blank at Gabe's forehead. We heard it hit. Corban threw it hard. Of course, Gabe cried. We had Corban "apologize" to Gabe. Gabe leaned in to give Corban a kiss and Corban "bopped"/hit Gabe square on the forehead. We were shocked. Gabe said in the most confused tone of voice, "he just hit me again." I was dying laughing internally that very quickly became externally. It was like Corban was playing the mole game where you bop their heads when they pop up from the holes. Gabe did start laughing after a minute of confusion. I was laughing. Corban had a huge grin on his face. And Robert thought it was pretty funny too. The joys of siblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment