Canada Meets AZ
This is my beautiful cousin Kayleigh and her ever so sweet mom Aunt Elaine. They are from my mom's side and are from Canada. They actually live in Dubai and come here for a month in the summer and Canada for another month. Dubai is literally 130-140 degrees with humidity. Ouch. So they like to vacation in only 110 degrees for that much cooler, optimal weather.
Gabe loved having Kayleigh around. She stayed with us for a couple days. She got the pleasure of waking up early instead of her normal teenager time of 1030-1100. Kayleigh is a fashionista! Elaine too. These two, along with my mom, shopped I think every day for the month they were here. You would not believe all the clothes they bought. It was crazy.
Kayleigh learned how to change diapers, thanks to my mom and Aunt Elaine. That was awesome. One night we made a deal. If I let here watch Big Brother she would change all the diapers for the next day. Deal. What she didn't know was that I was recording my show and we just watched it when hers was done. heehee!
Ps. I wish I had pictures of the dance party. That was awesome! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment