The boys are little buddies. Gabe is showing Corban the different dinosaurs. I think he was even telling Corban their names.
Gabriel still loves cars. He is with Mater and Doc. We are in the "thick" of terrible twos. He is an angel or a little rug rat. This is a hard stage. We are "trying" to potty train. This is also really hard. I probably just need to dive into the deep end with it. We have been twinkling our toes in for an hour here and an hour there. No success yet.
Corban our little turtle, well he is just growing like crazy. He walks everywhere. He is fast. He hates shoes. That is a work in progress as well. He stumbles so much when he wears them. He is interested in everything. Points and "asks" what it is. He is still our little prince at times. Corban at times is one strong- willed kid. I like to tell him he is like his dad. Robert just smiles.
Look forward to the following posts:
Canada Meets AZ
What's New
A Robert Update
No comments:
Post a Comment