Monday, May 21, 2012

7 years

It's been seven years that Robert and I have been married.  What a ride it's been!!  We have taken lots of different adventures.  We have been off-roading in Aruba and "nearly" died  (The terrain changed drastically), to more off roading in Barbados, to back-packing in Sedona, wine tasting in San Diego, trying to win money in Vegas and kayaking down the Salt.  Robert is an adventurer and I have had the time of my life trying to keep pace with him.  Thanks for all the fun and I look forward the adventures to come.  I love you Robert!
When Robert proposed behind a waterfall at Silver Falls in Oregon.
Honeymoon.  

Backpacking for the first time in Sedona. 



Off roading in Barbados.
Vegas
Alone in California

Latest picture of us.

A little inside on our latest adventure kayaking down the Salt River..
We took two cars, one to park at the base of the river where we get out at and one to drive to the top of the river with our kayaks.  Well, we both thought the other person put the keys to the second vehicle in the bag with the cell phone and other things.  Half way down which is almost 2 hours in, I say to Robert "hey did you put the keys in the bag?" Robert "What? No.  Did you?"  "Nope, I thought you would."  Well we have no keys to the second vehicle and our car is over 8 miles away.  Way to far and long to walk so Robert has to hitch hike to our car.  A big nice Mormon family happened to be done with their hike at the same time.  Robert got a safe ride to the car and then back to me with the kayaks.  Oh the fun we have.  Things like this happen quite often. 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! You two look like babies in the engagement picture! Praise Jesus for these 7 years you've had together!

    ReplyDelete